Enjoy peace of mind with your investment in high-performance Panorama window film
Once you’ve installed Panorama® window film to make your home or business safer and more comfortable, you can rest assured that your wise investment is protected. Your Panorama® window film is backed by the PremierPlus warranty,which gives you generous coverage and one of the longest terms in the industry.
It matches your glass manufacturer’s warranty. The PremierPlus warranty not only applies to your window film for more years than any other warranty in the industry, it matches your window manufacturer’s warranty against seal failure and provides ten years protection against glass breakage. All at no additional cost to you.
Glass Repair – Scratch Removal
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: you will be more than pleased with the results and the money you save over the cost or replacement. In some cases glass restoration is not always the answer. Our sales staff and technicians will walk you through exactly what can and can not be done prior to starting the job.
While on the Job
We understand the care that is involved when working around peoples personal or professional property that’s why we take the time to thoroughly prepare and inspect every job, ensuring the highest standards, every single time.
FILM DRY-OUT TIME:
The mounting solution used during the installation of your Solar Gard window film may require a dry-out time. Cold or non-sunny weather conditions can lengthen the dry-out time, while warm weather and direct sun light exposure will shorten the dryout time. Small water beads and a slightly cloudy look may appear during the dryout time. If slow drying does occur, do not become alarmed. The film will dry-out.
DO NOT CLEAN THE FILM FOR 30 DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION
WINDOW FILM CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
To maximize the life of the window film, please follow these instructions for proper care and maintenance.
- Always use fresh clean soft materials to wash and dry your window film surfaces.
- Most glass cleaners will work well, although a good cleaning solution for window film is 1/2 ounce of liquid dish soap added to 1 quart of fresh water.
- A soft cloth or a clean synthetic sponge is recommended for washing the window film followed by another clean soft cloth or soft rubber squeegee for drying.
- To avoid scratching the film, do not use bristle brushes, abrasive scrubbing sponges, or any cleaning materials that may have been contaminated with dirt particles, as is commonly the case when washing interior and exterior windows with the same cleaning materials.
- Some brands of paper towels are coarse enough to put fine scratches in the film, even films with scratch resistant, protective hard coat finish. While these scratches may be too thin to be seen at the beginning, they can damage the polished look of the film over time.